Heart in the Clouds

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gratitudes and Thoughts --March 21, 2010

It was a beautiful day. I started my day by taking a long walk at sunrise. I let my iTouch shuffle my music and ended up with the perfect playlist for the perfect morning. It was a gorgeous, sunny morning and a lovely time to be alone with God. Somewhere along the way, I reconnected with my thankful heart. The past couple of weeks have been a roller coaster, but this morning I reconnected with the fact that I'm thankful to be alive. No matter what happens with our house hunt or what happens in everyday life, I'm just thankful to have the opportunity to experience a day like today...my family spent the whole day together. The boys played outside, the sun was shining, Sean was home with us. Can't ask for a better day than this was.

In fact, this past week has been a lesson in learning to be thankful. I'm so happy to be alive. I've had an emotional roller coaster, but no matter what happens I am alive. I have a wonderful family. I have great friends. I have a cozy home. I have a great life.

While I was walking across the bridge into the sunrise, this song came on. It's a church song, but it said everything I feel. The tears in my eyes weren't from the brightness of the sun. The song will speak for itself and it's my gratitude for today. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxo35pMxq4
O Taste and see that the Lord is good
O Taste and see that the Lord is good to me
You have turned my mourning into dancing
Put off my rags and clothed me with gladness
And I will arise and I will praise you
I'll sing and not be silent

Chorus:
O Lord my God I will give thanks to you forever
O Lord my God I will give thanks to you forever

Bridge:
I will live only for you
I will lift these hands up to you
I will dance before you
I will shout it I will shout it to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxo35pMxq4

1 comment:

  1. I always love your blogs, Baby. You have a beautiful heart. You mommy loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete