Heart in the Clouds

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gratitudes 2011 - PLEASE PRAY!

Tonight, I was going to post a long note about all the things I'm grateful for, but right now I'm scrapping that because I just want you to pray.

My friend and fellow "Kitten", Beth, who was the catalyst that sparked the beginning of my gratitude journey, is currently sitting in a Florida hospital ICU, waiting and watching as her youngest daughter is tested hourly for a brain injury. Her daughter had an accident this afternoon, and the base of her skull is cracked and fluid is leaking out. The doctors have said that they will have to wait 48 hours to know what type of damage they're looking at.

Everyone, please pray right now for Beth's daughter and for their whole family. Please also pray specifically for Beth because I'm sure she is in shock right now.

Father, surround them all tonight with your arms of love, and I ask that you completely heal any injury that may have been caused by this accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment