1. Seeing the sun rise. It means I'm alive.
2. I can breathe out of one nostril now instead of none. :)
3. I have awesome friends, near and far.
4. I agree with a friend of mine...the raspy voice does sound kind of sexy if you ignore the
5. God is always teaching me if I'm open to learning.
6. A lull in the busy-ness.
7. One more day until GIRLS' NIGHT at Embassy Suites! Hot tub, snacks, Say Yes to the
Dress, making crafty cards and eating a huge, free breakfast the next morning.
8. My husband. 'Nuff said.
9. Hot coffee. Feels great on my throat...ah.
10. PA Cyber. Though there are days where I feel like I want to take a fork to my eyeball,
it's one of the best decisions we've made thus far in regards to our children's education.