Thursday, November 3, 2011

November is Gratitude Month!

Gratitudes of the Day (in no particular order):




1. Seeing the sun rise. It means I'm alive.



2. I can breathe out of one nostril now instead of none. :)




3. I have awesome friends, near and far.




4. I agree with a friend of mine...the raspy voice does sound kind of sexy if you ignore the 



sinusy/nasally aspect.



5. God is always teaching me if I'm open to learning.




6. A lull in the busy-ness.




7. One more day until GIRLS' NIGHT at Embassy Suites! Hot tub, snacks, Say Yes to the


Dress, making crafty cards and eating a huge, free breakfast the next morning.



8. My husband. 'Nuff said.




9. Hot coffee. Feels great on my throat...ah.




10. PA Cyber. Though there are days where I feel like I want to take a fork to my eyeball, 



it's one of the best decisions we've made thus far in regards to our children's education.

No comments:

Post a Comment